Elite Pro Course for players
We found in Academia ETTEP the perfect mixture so as to create a unique teaching environment, full of hope and dreams.
1. What is the Elite pro-Annual course?
2. Who should attend?
3. Which is Elite pro-Annual’s main goal?
- Training in Values
- Happy player
- Conditional Training
- Player prepared for high competition
- Academic Education
- Future player
- Technical Training
- Improving talent
- Psychological Training
- Emotional stability
- Tactical Training
- Intelligent player
4. What does the course include?
- Accommodation with full board in our ETTEP Family residence.
- Daily laundry service.
- Visa application management and other bureaucratic needs.(Players outside Europe).
- Medical and physiotherapy services according to the players’ needs.
- The transfers made at Academia ETTEP are included.
- ELITEpro ETTEP clothes pack: 2 team shirts, 2 shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 1 sweatshirt, 1 raincoat, 1 training pants, 1 polo shirts and shorts, 1 backpack.
- 3 one-hour individual specific and customized trainings in the morning per week.
- 3-4 90-minute group trainings with assigned teams for the player.
- 1 video analysis individualized session (one-hour long) with ETTEP coaches in our training centre.
- Digital quarterly sports evaluations.
- Cultural activities
- FIFA legal representation.
22000€ without British school y
29500€ with British school
*Possibility to test in 1st division teams under the supervision and decision of the sports department in Academia ETTEP.
*Possibility of taking more specific customized training sessions at a cost of €50 each one-hour session.
*Possibility of taking language lessons (Spanish-English) at a cost of €50 each 90-minute lesson.
* Possibility of organizing touristic packs. Check prices and availability.
* Possibility of taking tours at Spanish soccer stadiums. Check proces and availability.
5. Course departments
Psychologic department: in charge of generating emotional stability, creating a customized academic plan for the player and motivating her/him to guarantee the player’s stability and happiness. Our department takes part in variables which influence performance, for instance, handling pressure, focus, or motivation among other things. The goals of working at a psychological level are the optimization of performance and learning, training in values, preventing dropouts, improving self-confidence and establishing diet, resting and study habits.
Player’s control department: in charge of the coordination of all the departments so as to draw all the information and provide it to the players and relatives. The technical direction are the managers of the department, who are in contact with the players everyday.
Audiovisual department: in charge of creating the individual videos of our students so as to draw all the information needed to find their individual improvement. This department is responsible of recording training sessions and matches which will be edited by our coaches afterwards. We have a room created and set up with projectors and boards to watch the videos and be able to analyze them while watching. para ver estos videos y poder ser analizados mientras se visualizan.
Physical evaluation: it will consist of physical tests done individually by our physical department.
Psychologic evaluation in and out the field. A sports psychologist will be assigned to the player so as to make a psychologic evaluation. Our department will work individually to provide an individual and customized plan for the player at the end of the course.
6. Lenght of the full course
3 months, 6 months or 10 months
- Official starting date every year: september 1st.
- Official ending date every year: june 30th.
If a student can’t start on September, he/she will be able to start the course in any moment of the year (the 10 months of the course start to count since the admission).
There is the possibility of taking intensive and individual courses at the same time.
Note: Admissions any time during the year.