1. Individual Analysis and Evaluation ETTEP
AVAILABLE: For players and goalkeepers DATES: During the year (Under previous enrollment 15 days before starting the course) EDAD: desde sub 12 hasta sub 23 LENGTH: One week minimum
2. What does Analysis and Evaluation ETTEP consist of?
• TECHNICAL Evaluation of the abilities and scoring of the individual technique. This evaluation is extracted through the individual sessions carried out by our individual training coaches.
• TACTICAL Evaluation of the abilities and scoring of its comprehension in the field. This evaluation is extracted through the individual sessions carried out by our group training coaches and the trainings done in the different teams.
• PHYSICAL Evaluation of the player.
• PSYCHOLOGICAL Evaluation din and out the field. A sports psychologist will be assigned to every player to make their psychological evaluation.
• Extraction of INDIVIDUAL GOALS, after the deep analysis of the coaches and the psychologist, the improvement and potentiality goals will be set up. Our coaches will establish an individual action plan, programmed in a determined time to help the development of the player, so he/she can improve his/her goals and boosts his/her virtues in a continued way.
• All the coaches who take part in the process of the player’s analysis will be concerned with the process and will be part of it since the first day, generating motivation and helping the player in all his/her needs.
• In all the EVALUATIONS there will be a video analysis with our filming systems and editing programs so that the player is able to visualize his/her process. Incorporating video sessions inside the ETTEP ANALYSIS course in our training centre.
• There is the possibility, if the sports department decides so, that the player can play a friendly match with a cooperative team to check his/her competitive level, during the ETTEP ANALYSIS course.
(This option is not included in ETTEP ANALYSIS course. It is a decision of the sports department and subject to the calendar)